Last Updated: 4th October 2021
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY, AS THEY REPRESENT A BINDING LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND TeleCure.
Contractual Relationship Between TeleCure and Users
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern how you access, use, and interact with the applications, websites, products, contents, and services by TeleCure, its parents, representatives, subsidiaries, officers, directors, and affiliates (collectively known as “TeleCure”, “we”, “us”, for this document).
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS SET ON THIS SITE, DO NOT ACCESS, INTERACT, OR USE OUR WEBSITE OR OUR SERVICES. THESE TERMS EXPRESSLY SUPERSEDE ANY PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS AND CONTRACTS MADE WITH YOU.
We reserve the right to withhold, terminate, deny or cease offering any services or any portion thereof, for any reason. Even in cases, where such a termination takes place, you will still be bound to these Terms in respect to your prior use of our services or any unauthorized future use of these services. This will include any indemnification obligations you are bound to. In case of such a termination of services, any licenses or rights you granted to use while your prior use, will survive the termination.
TeleCure can update these Terms from time to time. Any such changes, once posted on this page will immediately come into effect and the amended policies will govern how you use or access our services. Your continuing use of our services afterward will be taken as consent for the amended agreement or policies. If you do not agree with any of the updated or changed policies, discontinue the use of our services at once. We recommend that you periodically review this page to keep yourself updated.
Third-Party Services/ Networks/Content
In connection with our services, we may or may not offer you access to third-party services. We do not endorse any of these third-party services. In no event, will TeleCure be liable for any services, or products provided to you by third parties.
Users must pay for any services or products they may acquire from these third parties separately from TeleCure. Any fee you pay or is advertised to you does not include any payment for such third-party services.
Users are responsible for paying any data charges they may incur while accessing our services via a data network or internet to third parties. They are also liable to acquire, update, and replace any devices, software that is needed to access our services, application, and any updates thereto. TeleCure cannot guarantee that our services will run on your hardware, devices, or operating systems. Services are also subject to technical delays and malfunctions, inherent to the use of the internet.
Our services may provide links to other websites, pages, or services on the internet. This does not mean endorsement or propagation of these sites. These third-party sites may use defamatory, offensive, or inappropriate content. TeleCure is not responsible for or can be held responsible for the content (accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, errors, omission, misinformation, half-truths, advertisements, services, or as such) of any of these third-party sites. TeleCure is not making referrals or any recommendations for these third party’s web content or information or services.
Restrictions on Use
When you start using our website or services you agree (not limited to) to:
- Not use services in a way that violates any applicable law, regulation, obligation, or restriction imposed by the government
- Use services not in a way to inflict harm or violate the rights of another
- Not to violate rules and community requirements of TeleCure (that can be updated from time to time)
- Remove any copyright, trademarks, or proprietary notices and information from any part or portion of our services
- Launch, use, start any programs or soft wares to scrape, index, survey, and otherwise mine any kind of data or do such an activity manually
- Attempt to gain unauthorized entry, get access, or impair any part or aspect of our services or its related networks and systems, through any means
- Notify TeleCure at once if you get to know about any such attempt against or related to our services by you or anybody else.
- Not use or allow you agents, employees, and affiliates to market, promote, or solicit services our services in ways that would violate CAN-SPAM ACT, TCPA, and other laws.
- Not use false identities, propagate viruses or computer worms, or malware into our systems, applications, networks, and website(s).
Violations against our systems, networks or services may be subject to civil or criminal liability.
TeleCure has the right to suspend, cancel, and terminate your access to our website and services at any time and for any reason, including violations of the Terms and conditions set in this agreement.
Copyright © 2021 TeleCure. All Rights Reserved.
The following are the registered trademarks of TeleCure or its affiliates:
All our custom icons, logos, graphics, service names are registered trademarks or service marks of TeleCure or its affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their owners. This agreement or Terms, or us providing services to you, do not give you the right to use or reference in any manner TeleCure company names, logos, content, product and service names, trademarks or service marks, or those of TeleCure licensors.
“Content” here is defined as any information, data, photos, communications, graphics, music, sounds, video, software, or any other material made available to you while using our services. By accepting this agreement you are agreeing that all content is protected by copyrights, patents, and service marks of TeleCure and are the sole property of ours. You may only copy content for your personal use. And may not copy, reproduce, or modify and distribute it in any way.
By using our website and our services and providing us your contact information, you are also consenting for us to reach you through emails, mails, text, telephone, or any such means to send information, marketing messages, and any such relevant information regarding our services. While using TeleCure, you may be communicating with us electronically. This is perceived as consent for you to receive electronic communication from us. You also agree to sign all agreements and consents electronically and that any information, disclosures, and notices we provide to you by such means satisfy legal requirements that such notices and communications be in writing.
YOU AGREE BY USING OUR SERVICES THAT, USE OF OUR SITE, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS IS AT YOUR OWN SOLE RISK. BOTH THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TeleCure EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OPERABILITY, CONDITION, QUIET ENJOYMENT, VALUE, ACCURACY OF DATA AND SYSTEM INTEGRATION.
Limitation of Liability
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL TeleCure, ITS RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), WARRANTY, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE.
In cases, where state laws or jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion or the limitation of liability for any kind of damages, TeleCure’s liability will be limited to the extent allowed by the law.
By using our services, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend TeleCure, its respective shareholders, officers, employees, directors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents or licensors, harmless from any claims, liabilities, actions, and settlements, including but not limited to legal and accounting fees resulting as a result of your violation of these terms and conditions.
Community Requirements and Conduct
By agreeing to these Terms, you agree not to:
- Harass, stalk, defame, threaten, abuse, or violate the rights of others (including but not limited to the right of privacy and publicity)
- Use offensive, racially charged, or ethnically sensitive language
- Discuss, incite, or offer to initiate illegal activity.
- Use obscene or explicit language or post sexually explicit images (real or simulated)
- Post anything or any content that exploits children, minors, dependents, or animals
- Post anything that is copyrighted or trademarked without permission of the original owner
- Use a robot, scraper, spider, or other such automated means to illegally access the site
- Take a step or an action that might overload our systems, networks, or sites disproportionately
- Alter messages or content posted by others on our site.
- Disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized promotional material, junk mail, spam, advertising, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any form of solicitation.
The above list is not complete or exclusive. If any such actions or any action takes place against the goodwill of anyone or TeleCure, we have the right to terminate your access and deny services to you in the future.
ANY OR ALL THE MATERIAL YOU WILL BE PROVIDED THROUGH THE TeleCure WEBSITE, APPLICATIONS, TEXTS, GRAPHICS, PHOTOGRAPHS, MESSAGES, FORUMS, IMAGES, BLOGS, OR ANY OTHER MATERIAL ARE ONLY MADE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES. TeleCure WEBSITE OR CONTENT (AS DEFINED ABOVE) DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY KIND OF MEDICAL CARE, DIAGNOSIS FOR A MEDICAL CONDITION, AND IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR A QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or need to contact TeleCure for any other reason, you can contact us here.